Please watch this video to familiarise yourself with our current social distancing procedures in light of COVID-19. This procedure is for your safety as well as ours to ensure we all stay healthy.
Prior to arrival please email the following to email@example.com-
1. A photo or scanned copy of your pet’s vaccination records
2. Your emergency contact details (where necessary) and what your pets diet is
3. If your dog is sociable please provide written consent that you are happy for us to socialise your dog and you give us permission to sign the socialisation log on your behalf
4. If your pet’s will be sharing a room please provide written consent that you are happy for them to share a room, that they have never shown any aggression towards one another and you give us permission to sign the sharing log on your behalf
What to bring-
1. Please provide your pets normal food in packaging that can easily be disinfected like plastic boxes, we will wipe these down with antibacterial wipes.
2. You can bring along bedding that you think will help your pet settle in and any toys/bones that they are attached too but please avoid bringing too many items with you. We have plenty of bedding, bowls, toys and treats here.
3. If your pet is on any medication we can wipe down the box/bottle on arrival.
4. For cats, please ensure they are in cat carriers that can be wiped clean.
*You do not need to bring your vaccination records as you will have sent us a copy beforehand*
1. Please arrive at your allotted time to avoid any other customers. If, for some reason, there is another customer still here (excluding the red and light blue cars) please wait in your car until you are the only customer on site.
2. Please go to the office with your pet and let yourself through the holding area, ensuring that you shut the gate behind you. Put your pet in the office, for dogs please remove their collars and leads. Cats should remain in their carriers. Leave the office, shutting the door behind you. If your dog gets past you they shouldn’t be able to leave the holding area but please be careful.
3. We will retrieve your pet from the office using the other door. We will wipe down your pet with a pet safe antibacterial wipe and any belongings they have come in with.
*Please note, for new customers that have not used us before, we will greet you on the car park and may take your pet directly from you whilst observing social distancing if you are happy for us to do so to ensure that your pet has a positive first experience when meeting us and to find out any further information from you*
1. We will send a link to settle your bill online so you will not need to pay via cash or card.
2. Please arrive at your allotted collection time and bring your dog’s collar and lead with you.
3. We will place your pet and any items they have come in with in the office for you to collect, rest assured we will wipe everything down again and handle wearing gloves for your safety.