Advanced warning that we will be closed from Monday 22nd November, reopening Monday 29th November 2021 and Monday 10th January 2022, reopening Monday 17th January 2022
What we offer, all inclusive and no hidden extras:
- a safe and secure environment
- a variety of different hutches, cages and set ups
- heated indoor accommodation
- sheltered and weatherproof outdoor accommodation
- grass runs for rabbits and guinea pigs
- a constant supply of food and water
- fresh greens, veg and fruit everyday
- hay provided where required
- owners on site 24/7
- constantly monitored and checked
- access to emergency vets
- photo updates via Facebook every day
We have a variety of housing to suit various small animals from outside hutches to indoor cages. All housing is secure and cleaned thoroughly after each use. Outside hutches have grass runs so rabbits and guinea pigs are able to access the grass. Indoor housing is situated in a fully heated annexe and the outdoor housing is arranged throughout our small gardens to ensure everyone has plenty of space, shade and also sunshine (when it comes out!)
Available small animal housing that we have:
- Double tier hutches in various sizes with sleeping compartments, some are bottomless and others have removable trays
- Large single tier hutches with sleeping compartment and removable trays
- Indoor rabbit and guinea pig cages with large exercise runs
- Large multi-tier indoor cage suitable for rats, ferrets, chinchillas, degus etc with bridges and climbing apparatus and removable trays
- Medium double-tier indoor cage suitable for rats or degus
- Indoor bird cage
We ask that you provide your own housing for hamsters, mice or specialist small animals such as snakes, bearded dragons etc as we are not able to supply specialist housing.
We provide fresh greens, fruit and veg every day and hay for pets that require it. We can provide dry food for guinea pigs and rabbits unless they eat something specific but we ask you provide your own food for other small pets.
We feed all pets in the morning and top up as required throughout the day and before bedtime.
Medication and vaccinations
We are not able to take small pets that require a lot of medication, especially given by mouth but please contact us to discuss any requirements first.
We insist that all rabbits are fully vaccinated against Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (RVHD or RVHD2) and Myxomatosis. Even indoor rabbits should still be vaccinated.
We have to see proof of vaccination to accept your rabbit for boarding. All details will be added to our system to your rabbits file for future reference.
Other creature comforts
You're more than welcome to bring any special treats for your pet or anything that you think would help them settle and feel at home. We do have plenty of bowls, water bottles etc but if you would like to bring your own then that is fine.
For any further information please get in touch with us and if you want to book your pets holiday please give us a call or alternatively you can book online, just click on the 'book online' button. Further info on booking online can be found here.