We have tried to make it easy by having an online booking system which is explained here, however we know that not everybody wants to book things in this way so please feel free to give us a good old fashioned call, drop us an email or visit during our opening hours, we welcome your enquiries! But if you just don't have chance to pick up the phone and rarely have a spare minute, we hope that our online booking system will make booking at Haleswood Pet Hotel quick and hassle free!
About our software
We use a software called Revelation Pets which holds a database of details for all of our guest's to ensure robust record keeping. Details we hold on the database include your name, contact details, the emergency contact details, your pets name, type/breed, date of birth, microchip number, whether they are spayed or neutered, an in-depth record of vaccinations, weight, dietary requirements, medication requirements and your normal vet's details.
If you choose to book online you can add all of this onto the system ahead of time. If you do not get chance we can add the information on when you complete our Customer Agreement Form. All details will be placed on the outside of your pet's 'room' so we have their information to hand at all times.
Booking online process
If you follow the 'Check Availability' link which you will see either at the right of your screen or further down below, it will take you to the booking form:
- You will be asked to sign in or register. If you have already booked online with us before then you can just sign in as normal, if you haven't then please register first, it will simply ask for your email address and a memorable password.
- A list of the various services we offer will be listed (boarding, doggy day care etc) so make sure you pick the right option.
- Click on 'add pet' and input all of your pets details (if you have already used the online service you will be able to pick from a list of your existing pets).
- If you can, please add a photo to help identify your pet. We will take a picture on arrival if required but you're more than welcome to use your own photo!
- Please select an arrival and departure date where it will show whether there is availability or not.
- Once happy with all of your details please add any further information you would like us to be aware of.
- Your summary of booking can be found at the bottom of the form. Once you click submit it will send your booking to us for approval where we will check the booking and confirm it. You will then receive an email to confirm your booking and we will contact you in regards to a deposit.
It's as simple as that and easy for you to do on the move or when you get chance on an evening!
If you have any problems please contact us.